I had some friends over last Saturday for dinner and I wanted to surpise them with a nice table setting. Plus I had a chance to take out again my old silver and get creative.
See how the table looked like finally:
tried out different piping tops and different ways of piping.
- Chestnut cooked in rosmarin with hazelnut and almond
- Charles Bertin, demi-sec
- Warm spinach salad with avocado, bacon and pomgranate at a cider dressing
- Vanilla lamb
- Mashed bourbon sweet potatoes
- Fruity red cabage
- Tempranillo: La Granja (Dehesa, Alejandro Fernandez)
- Fresh fig ice cream with rum
- Chocolate sorbet with star anise